High Potency Bacillus Subtilis
Improves regularity, helps control bacterial overgrowth, detoxifies the intestinal tract, helps reduce inflammation & pain.
What Is HU58?
HU58 is a high potency dose of Bacillus subtilis HU58, formulated to enhance the efficacy of MegaSporeBiotic for specific health conditions.
HU58 is recommended with:
– Hepatic encephalopathy
– Inflammatory bowel diseases like ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease
– C. diff infections
– Gut infections like SIBO, Candida, parasites, and more
– Frequent travel
The main benefits of taking additional Bacillus subtilis include:
– 100% survivability in the digestive tract
– Competitive exclusion of other bacteria, fungi, and parasites
– 20% reduction in ammonia and hydrogen gas
– 40% increase in short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) production
– Decreased gut inflammation
– Improved digestion
– Immune modulation
– Active gut reconditioning in antibiotic-rich environments
Long before the days of antibiotics, Bacillus subtilis was used as a powerful probiotic treatment for many digestive symptoms, including traveler’s diarrhea and acute diarrhea in children. By the mid-1900’s, cheap antibiotics began to replace this probiotic in the US markets in the interest of cutting healthcare costs. However, the rest of the world continues to use Bacillus subtilis for a variety of GI symptoms.
Bacillus subtilis HU58 is a very robust probiotic that forms an outer protective shell, known as an endospore. This near-impenetrable coating protects the bacterium from harsh environments, including heat, acid, pressure, light, and lack of oxygen. The rugged nature of Bacillus subtilis makes it the perfect probiotic to survive manufacturing, packaging, shipping, and ultimately digestion. In fact, this species is so resilient that researchers at California Polytechnic State University reported reviving Bacillus spores from the gut of a 25-million-year-old bee that was fossilized in amber.
Take 1-2 capsules daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.