Vitamin D more closely resembles and acts as a steroid hormone that broadly influences physiology. Vitamin D receptors are found in more than 36 tissue types of the body, and have been shown to influence the expression of thousands of genes, including those associated with expression of detoxification enzymes.*
Vitamins K and D have interdependence in metabolic functions, as vitamin K plays a role in directing calcium deposition to the bone matrix, and insufficiency may be associated with soft tissue calcification and lower bone mineral density. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vitamin D3 Serving size 2500 IU
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7(K2)) Serving size 90mcg
Water, Glycerin, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan, and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Citrus Oils and Natural Flavouring.
Quicksilver nutraceuticals utilize modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world’s most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements nourish your cells as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more effectively.
- If pregnant or lactating consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Take 1 pump by mouth 1-2 times daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Repeat to the desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Take on the empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals.
- Use within 6 months of opening. If pregnant, consult a physician before use.