This elegant formula can provide support for seasonal sufferers through an innovative blend of flavonoids, Vitamin C and Diindolylmethane (DIM).
- Support for seasonal sufferers
- Can help inhibit excess histamine release
- Can support the body’s own master antioxidant switch
- Can assist the body’s ability to break down histamine
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Quali™-C Vitamin C (from European Sodium Ascorbate)||170 mg||189%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Ascorbate)||22 mg||<2%|
|Quercetin dihydrate||16 mg||†|
|Luteolin extract||20 mg||†|
|Proprietary Blend:||120 mg||†|
|Phospholipids (from purified sunflower seed lecithin), Diindolylmethane|
|† Daily Value not established.|
Glycerin, Water, Ethanol, Vitamin E (as Tocofersolan and Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Medium-Chain Triglycerides, and Natural Citrus Oils
Quicksilver nutraceuticals utilize modern science to unleash the curative power of nature. With the world’s most advanced phospholipid delivery systems, Quicksilver Scientific supplements nourish your cells as they deliver their core effective ingredients faster and more effectively.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating, please consult your medical practitioner first.
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Dosage information: Take 1-2 pumps as needed. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. May be mixed into water. Repeat to the desired dosage or as directed by a healthcare professional. Best took on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.