As a dietary supplement, gently squeeze the tube to fill 1 teaspoon (5 ml). Hold under tongue for 30-60 seconds, and then swallow or use as directed by your health care professional. Additional doses may be taken.
Recently presented at the ILADS medical conference, human clinical research demonstrated that Tri-Fortify™ promotes healthy red blood cell glutathione levels & natural killer cell function. With absorption into red blood cells the goal of IV and oral glutathione treatment, Tri-Fortify™ provides the doctor an efficacious oral glutathione which may be prescribed on its own or to be used on days when IV treatment is not available.
Tri-Fortify™ provides the preferred reduced L-glutathione, the major intracellular antioxidant essential for detoxification in the body, plus vitamin C, in an absorbable liposomal delivery system. The unique liposome structure allows it to combine effectively with the body’s natural fluids and penetrate its protective membranes, bypassing the digestive system and directly entering the blood stream. By avoiding the process of digestion, nutrient absorption and utilization is much quicker and more complete.
We have developed a new delivery system: a pleasant naturally flavored gel that you squeeze onto a spoon and enjoy. No need to mix with juice or water. Tri-Fortify™ effectively encases the glutathione, offering you a taste profile unmatched by any other glutathione product.
Our product formulators developed Tri-Fortify™ with the goals to optimize efficacy and to reduce cost per serving. You will find the cost per serving (with 450mg of glutathione and 50mg vitamin C) advantageous — and the 20 pack box offers patients 20 servings in convenient easy to carry packets.
Bolsters Antioxidant Action
- Known as the master antioxidant because it recycles other antioxidants, such as vitamins C and E
- As glutathione exists within the cells, it is in a prime position to neutralize free radicals, which can build up in cells and cause damage.
- The strong antioxidant effect of glutathione helps keep cells running smoothly.
- Unique ability to bind to toxins, heavy metals, solvents and pesticides- and helps the body excrete these substances in either urine or bile.
- Protects against airborne pollutants, and in the intestinal lining, where it bars absorption of industrial chemicals.
Fortifies Immune System
- Plays a critical role in the proper function of white blood cells, including T cell lymphocytes and the multiplication of lymphocytes (the cells that mediate specific immunity)
- Adequate function of white blood cells is essential in mounting an effective immune response.
- Many chronically ill patients have depleted levels of glutathione.