A clinical tool born from a collaboration between Phylo Bioscience™ and global consultancy of leading clinicians and researchers in host-microbiome science.
By Phylo Bioscience™ a CQC registered UK microbiome laboratory. GI EcologiX™ uses quantitative real-time PCR (qRT-PCR) and enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) to provide an accurate, reliable and quantifiable measurement of microbiota abundance and host inflammatory markers.
The profile detects:
– Healthy gastrointestinal microbiome (homeostasis of host and microbiome)
– Gastrointestinal dysbiosis detected (imbalance of the GI microbiota and/or host immune response)
– Gastrointestinal pathogens detected (bacteria and amoebae)
Our advanced gut health test screens for overgrowth of bacteria, presence of fungi, parasites and viruses, all of which can manifest in symptoms such as:
- Brain fog
- Food Allergies and Seasonal Allergies
- Gastro-Intestinal disturbances like IBS
- Insomnia and sleep apnea
- Low Immunity
- Rheumatoid Arthritis