Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract, which occur naturally in healthy soil. Endospores are undamaged by antibiotic therapies and stomach acid, making them the perfect addition to Biocidin® protocols, and are often favoured when addressing SIBO.
Evidence suggests that the increase of inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders and intestinal permeability may, in part, be attributed to an under-consumption of these vital spore-producing flora. The combination of quercetin, marshmallow root and aloe vera extract in Proflora® 4R provide additional nutritional support for “leaky gut” and a healthy microbial balance, with just one capsule per day.
- Reach the intestines 100% of the time, compared to 1-3% expected in commonly used probiotic strains
- Produce natural bacteriocins to reduce opportunistic and harmful bacteria
- Play a primary role in the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT)
- Produce higher levels of lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for a greater mobilization of the immune system
- Produce beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase
- Contribute to anti-inflammatory activity, to help heal the damaged intestinal mucosa
- Assist in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients
- Remain stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
- May be taken with antibiotics or antimicrobial botanicals
- Additional 100mg of patented quercetin QU 995, provides 170x better absorption to assist in reducing inflammation and assisting repair of “leaky gut”
- Added aloe and marshmallow root extracts provide soothing support and healing to the intestinal mucosa
Proprietary Herbal Blend 210 mg (3 Billion CFUs)
3 Billion Spore Cells Bacillus subtilis, HU58™, Bacillus coagulans (SC-208), Bacillus clausii (SC-109), Quercetin (Dimorphandra mollis) fruit, Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) root, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) leaves 200:1 extract
Dosage: Take one capsule per day with meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Servings Per Container: 30
Serving Size: 1
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
- Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication.
- Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place.